30 August 2008

I had a cold today. That could only mean one thing: my hair is too long again. My hair acts like a sponge on my head. It retains water when I shower making my head cold and eventually attracting various viruses and bugs. So I went to a barber this afternoon to get my head shaved again. I just can't wait for Linda to do it because like me, she's been very busy with work and stuff lately.
This morning I went to Low Yat Plaza to buy Linda a phone. Her current phone, a Motorola V3 which I gave to her last birthday had broke down several times already and we find it's not worth it to fix it again. Furthermore since she got her bonus this month, it's time she gets a new phone. I arrived at Low Yat around 9:30 AM and the place was largely deserted save for a handful of employees reporting to work. I know The Mines shopping fair is much nearer but since I got duped last time I bought a phone there, I don't trust those phone-sellers at The Mines anymore. The best time to go there is from 11:00 AM onwards when it's not really busy and most of the shops are already open. After looking around for several hours I decided to get Linda a Nokia 2630 (AP one jer not original) for RM320. The original one would have cost RM499. It's nothing fancy just a simple slim Nokia phone with 1.3 mega-pixel camera, mp3 ring tone and Bluetooth. She was clearly delighted to have this new phone. At last she can now text and make call from a working phone. The last phone showed a blank screen intermittently. For now she's still hiding it from Adam's view. New phone + Adam Farihin is a bad-bad combination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment