29 August 2008

Another workshop for another day. Today I wanna story you about this geek chick. From my experience, you don't find many expert women in the IT field. But if you do find them they are generally really-really good, better than the male counterpart even.
I found one such person recently at this workshop we're organizing. Her expertise in the IT field is simply amazing. I have no idea what she's talking about sometimes because they're beyond my level. And that's coming from a mother to two kids some more. One word: Respect!

4 comments:

  1. No wonder I found a few shots highlighting her from the previous event..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really eh? I think maybe Bro Din took those pictures he he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. La..those descriptions of urs plus the image really matches me...it's me larr beb..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. u so mean one..

    okaylah i'm IT illiterate..satisfied?

    ReplyDelete