22 August 2008

Busy-busy day. Today my colleagues and I worked together to move our furniture and office stuff upstairs. We had to clear the ground floor which will be turned into a staging area for an upcoming project. Earlier this morning I went to Shah Alam and Damansara to do some work. Then after the Jumaat prayers, we get straight to work.

In the evening I went to KL to pick up Linda and then head to my sister's place in section 17, Shah Alam. Being a Friday plus the rain, I expected the roads in the city to be congested. I took nearlier an hour to get to Shah Alam from KL. But not before getting lost a bit at section 18 and 19. Shah Alam roads are quite foreign to me, what's more at night. Today Lina made some barbecue in conjunction with her birthday and 3rd wedding anniversary last week. I don't know why but I took over the task of cooking the barbecue meat. Maybe because everybody knows I'm good (ahem) at this grilling thing.

We didn't get home until midnight. My feet is aching from all the hard work and too much driving.

Guess how much is my water bill last month? It's RM5.62 after the kind-hearted Selangor government paid my first 20 cubic meter. That's why I voted for Pakatan Rakyat. The really put the people's interest at heart. If that's what they're capable of doing at state level, I can't wait for PR to take over the country. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment