26 August 2008

Today maybe the D-day for Permatang Pauh by election but work as usual for the rest of us here. Bujal and I went to Shah Alam and PJ today. We stopped for lunch at section 10 in Shah Alam at a restaurant called Hartinie.
Looking at the menu I knew at once the owner must come from Kelantan. I had a lovely ayam percik and solok lada for lunch. Although RM7:00 is slightly above my normal budget, I think it's worth it lah. Where else you can find original ayam percik like that in the city?

It rained all day today. I was tuned to the radio for most part of the evening waiting for news from Permatang Pauh. At around 7:45 PM when I went online at home, the unofficial figure was Anwar leading by 15000 majority. I waited for the official news from TV but it didn't come until nearly 10:00 PM on Bernama TV and Astro Awani. Shitty TV3 only displayed it as a news ticker, not surprising since the BN candidate loose, huh. So great news from PP. This is just the beginning. The road to Putrajaya won't be a walk in the park and the present regime surely won't roll over and let Anwar take over. 21 days is a long time in politics, just about anything can happen. All we can do is pray for DSAI's safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment