27 August 2008

It rained again today from afternoon till evening. I'd like to report that the food quality at Seri Mutiara had improved tremendously since baldy and wife had returned from wherever they've been. Kak Na and co also returned from the balik kampung trip so now I can enjoy their nasi berlauk again which never fail to give me gastronomic delights every morning, 6 days a week.
Later on I went to KL city to pick up wifey. We plan to do our groceries at Tesco this evening. Because of the rain they SMART tunnel was closed to prevent flash floods in KL city. Because they closed the tunnel, most major road in KL was congested like hell today. Because of that, it took us about an hour to get home. Because of that also, we canceled our plan to go shopping at Tesco. Apart from that I also heard there's flash floods everywhere in the city anyway. I think that beats the purpose of building the SMART tunnel in the first place which is to ease traffic and prevent flash floods. So much for that multi billion dollar 'engineering marvel'.

As you can see the photos are back. I found my old, faithful 2 Mega-pixel Kodak camera stored in a box upstairs and I've been snapping these pictures with it. It also has a name now. I named it Dino (for dinosaur). It's so big I had to hide it in my work bag safe from people's view. I'd like to buy a new, smaller camera but I can't afford it. Not right now. I have no money.

Cuba gak nak pinjam ngan orang yg ada tapi tak dapat. Padan muka aku. Saper suruh tanak belajor rajin2. Kan dah gaji sikit mwhahaha!

2 comments: