15 November 2009

I woke up around 5:00 AM today meaning to do some last minute revision which I did. The thing is I kept glancing at the clock to see how much time I have left which instead created a sense of urgency and panic of some sort. Unlike some of the other papers that I sit for this semester, we didn't get any spot questions or real hints from our lecturer on this one. So basically we had to study and remember everything in the text book for the 3 hours paper.

Although I arrived an hour early for the exam, I can only continue reading for the first 30 minutes or so because I get rather distracted by the noise and the crowd building up around the hall. Most of my classmates were there, some opted to take their exams at UiTM branches elsewhere and one or two didn't show up again after the first class.

3 hours paper but most of us were finished before the 2 hours mark. I think only about 2 people stayed the duration of the 3 hours. If they didn't get full bloody marks then I don't know what the heck are they doing in there for the full 3 hours.

Now today is finally the end of the semester. When we first met, we were complete strangers but today a couple of months later it's like we've known each other for years, all thanks to Facebook. Some people call it the Jewish proxy for world domination or the easy way for Big Brother to watch on you but we can all agree on one thing, it did what it meant to do really well, connect people, family and friends. And surely that can't be a bad thing right?

So one semester down and only 7 more to go. See you guys all next year okay?