16 November 2009

Another month passes us by and another colleague quit and found a new job. I wanted to be happy for him but then I wouldn't be honest with myself. Tell me one reason why I should be? He found and new job with probably a better pay while I'm stuck with my current pay which is becoming increasingly sparse every month. We had so many staff that quit every month I find it's amazing that we still have any people left in the company at the moment.

The truth is, everytime somebody quit no matter how long or short he or she been here at the company we get somewhat demoralized and demotivated for a while at least. So while we do get free breakfast once but the fact remains, they've left for a better patch. There's hardly any reason to celebrate. People come and go. So what? Life must go on. Adieu.