24 November 2009

29 years ago in a little house on top of a hill, overlooking a palm oil estate somewhere in Sepang, my Mom started to have labour pains around 1 or 2 o' clock in the morning. Since there were no highway whatsoever back then in 1980, my Mom had to go through quite a bumpy ride as my Dad drove along the trunk road from Sepang to Kuala Lumpur. A few hours later, 4.59 AM to be exact, a healthy, bouncy baby boy was born at the Kuala Lumpur General Hospital. The baby's name was Mohd Afif. The rest, as they say is history of course.
My wife wished me happy birthday very early in the morning today. She also bought my favourite blueberry cheese cake from Secret Recipe. Thanks darling. I got tons of wishes at Facebook but hardly anybody noticed it's my birthday today at the office. Not that it matters or is surprising to me really since I'm nobody important. Apart from that nothing else interesting happened today. November 24, 2009 is just another ordinary working day of the year.

Again, thank you everyone for the wishes and prayers. I really appreciate it.

If Adam was here, he'd probably made me a card or something. Hmm.