3 November 2009

Unlike last time, I am quite prepared with my second paper (travel-wise that is). We left the house a lot earlier and I took the long road with the least traffic and got there in section 7 45 minutes before time. Even had time to make some last time revision by reading the flash notes on my iPhone® .

This time I didn't leave the exam hall early though. You don't expect me to master every subject I take this semester do you? Yes maybe English is my forte but for the rest, I'm just as good as the next guy. For this Principals of Islam paper, I answered everything in part A and most of the questions in the difficult Part B. Since our 'very caring' lecturer didn't give us any hints or spot questions there's nothing much we can do except read on everything and hope for the best.