24 August 2009

Sometimes life is unfair to us. We don't always get what we want. Things don't happen the way we'd like it to be. That's life. You can't change that. The important thing is, what are we going to do about it?

My friend Bok (not his real name), I used to be in the same shoes as you. I joined this company at what you might call, the wrong time hence I was also not entitled to enjoy the annual bonus that the company give away. But I didn't whine or complaint to everyone. I just keep on doing my job, the best I can and sooner or later people will notice. Who knows if you're rezeki is there, you will get something. Like when I started here, I didn't get the full one month bonus. But me and my batch did got something from the management. It wasn't much, but hey at least we got something. And contrary from what you might heard, the company do cares about us.

So dude, you just hold on there ya?