10 April 2009

Last January, Adam started to go to this new kindergarten called Tadika Cahayaku Seri Nilam. He goes there every morning on weekdays to learn stuff and after 11:00AM he goes to join his sister at the nursery next door for the rest of the day.

At first Adam was rather stressed with his homework but now I think he managed them well. After four months Adam already learned how to read (in Malay at least). Well he know how to spell the words and read them but he doesn't actually knows the meaning of all of them. I think the Cahayaku reading system works really well with my kid. While most other kids his age is still in part one, Adam has already skipped to part two of the syllabus. Apart from that he also can count from 1 to 100 (and sometimes more) both in English and Malay. His writing skills still has a lot of room for improvement but overall, I'm really satisfied with his progress at this new kindy. A ringing endorsement if you ask me.

Again I would recommend this kindergarten to everyone. No need to go to those expensive SmartReader Kids or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment