12 April 2009

I didn't know today is take-everybody-to-the-mall day. I mean almost every shopping mall within 30KM radius from my home is jam-packed with people. First we went to the Mines this afternoon and upon turning left from the main road we saw all the parking lots on all levels were full.

So we left The Mines for Alamanda instead which was also full of people but since it was raining heavily we managed to find a parking lot somewhere on the roof top. I only wanted to buy an ink cartridge for my Mom but I cannot find them anywhere in Alamanda. We did bought Mia's formula milk and let Adam play at the playground near Parkson. He was so bored at home.

Putrajaya, where all the house are nice and beautiful. Somewhere out there, there a house with my name written all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment