13 February 2008

Are you one of those unfortunate people who is allergic to corn and potato chips like Twisties, Cheezels, Pringles and the like? Do you suffer from allergic reaction from eating sweets too? No? Well I know I do. Although nothing serious but I do develop a mild allergic reaction whenever I consume certain junk foods with high MSG content such as Twisties or Pringles and also to ordinary sweets. It'll start with that feverish feeling and if I'm really unlucky, I'll get a cold soon after that. Yesterday I had some sweets and today I bought and ate a large pack of Chacos corn chips against my better judgement. Sure enough I am not feeling well at the moment.

I know you must be saying that sucks, not getting to enjoy everyone's favourite junk food right? For me I see it as a blessing in disguise. At least I could spare myself from all those fattening food right?

I learned a valuable lesson at work today. If you're not sure of something, do ask someone who knows. And it's advisable to be extra cautious when in unfamiliar territories. Know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment