26 March 2008

Finally I get to have some rest.

Earlier this morning my sister in law arrived from Perak followed by my mother in law a few hours after that. Then I had to dig up a hole to bury Mia's placenta and stuff. It was no easy task. For so long I've been working with keyboards and mice only and suddenly I have to something so physical like digging up a deep hole outside my porch, my body now aches all over. My left fingers is still numb and my thigh is still aching yesterday's digging and shoving. I really need to work out soon.

We went to pick up Linda and baby Mia later in the afternoon. Overall, we paid RM420 for the delivery which is very reasonable. Their service and hospitality have been nothing short of excellent and I have to commend them for that. This is our 2nd child born there and God-willing should we have any more children in the future, Putrajaya hospital will be our first choice. Not to put down anyone but I've heard several complaints and grunts from people whose been to Serdang hospital.

In the evening I went to Tesco in Puchong for our monthly groceries, alone. The vacuum cleaner there got discount some more so I bought a new one to replace the old one which is broken. Trust me Mama, you won't regret this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment