28 March 2008

Yesterday while I was a Tesco, I saw this line of Apple's Ipods for sale at the store. Although some people say Ipods are just one over-hyped and over-priced mp3 player, let's face it - they're really-really cool. No matter what their detractors say, Ipods are indeed the benchmark for today's portable mutimedia player.
But hip comes with a price, and an expensive one too. Like all other Apple products, the cheapest Ipod, the modest Ipod Shuffle costs something around RM359 in the local market. That's why I cannot believe my eyes when I saw this Ipod Shuffle going for just RM189 at Tesco Puchong yesterday. I asked the salesperson 3 times to confirm the price and whether it's an original unit. And it is. For RM189, it's really a steal. My heart yearns to get that but my head said no, you don't need an overpriced mp3 player/usb drive. Besides, my wife won't be too happy with me if I did. Think of baby Mia.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment