30 March 2008

This is the last day I'll be with my loved ones for the next few weeks. I took Adam to pick up my grandma in Pasir Mas this morning. I wonder if he'll ever miss me when I'm not around. For now though he's more pre-occupied with the new toy robot that I bought him earlier. My grandma will be coming with me to KL.

I've decided to leave early for KL this time, around eleven-ish so that I can have enough rest since I am working tomorrow. Leaving Linda, my new born baby girl and Adam was probably the hardest thing to do . In fact I can't even hide my feelings this morning and tears flowed freely from my eyes as I kissed my loved ones goodbye. The last time I remembered crying was 4 years ago also when I left Linda and Adam in Tanah Merah. His Atuk had to take Adam to a nearby store to buy some sweets or else he'd be screaming his head off wanting to follow me. It was a sad-sad affair indeed.

To make matter worse, I was also down with a cold today. Still I had to stop by Kota Damansara this evening to pass on some stuff my grandma bought for my uncle. Then only I head back to Seri Kembangan, took my cold medications and slept like a log. Tomorrow's gonna be a dreadful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment