5 March 2008

Firstly I'd like to apologize to my loyal readers and friends (all 7 of them) for leaving this blog without updates for a few days. Thanks for spending your time to read this remarkably boring blog everyday. It's only a few days what, I thought nobody would notice. By the way that's nothing compared to Rin who neglected her blog for ages last year remember? In between juggling my career and baby sitting Adam, bear in mind that I also have to attend to other important matters you know like finding a solution for global warming, peace in the middle east, Iran and North Korea nuclear programs, rising global oil prices, etcetera-etcetera. It's not easy doing that all by myself you know. I don't even have time to bake shortbread and chocolate cookies or make egg tarts anymore.

Today is Bujal's turn to treat everyone breakfast and he arrived this morning bearing roti jala, roti canai and some local cakes. I like the roti jala. It reminds me of my aunt who use to make them back home in Pasir Mas. News flash: we're still waiting for the rest of our staff (all 57 of them) who also got a raise last month or who just joined the company recently to buy us breakfast. This message is brought to you especially for Abang Din (who also got a raise).
Today is also my friend/office mate Fiza's birthday. She turns 35 years* OLD today and I think it's about time you find a real boyfriend now so that you can celebrate your birthday with someone special and that somebody will give you presents on your birthday ha ha! (note: Safuan is NOT AVAILABLE and he doesn't count as your boyfriend).

* Ok I made that up

3 comments:

  1. She looks too young to be 35..haha..2 breakfasts in a row this week. I can live with more of them..haha..

    ReplyDelete