24 March 2008

It's been a long day.

Today I'm on a one man show in Puncak Alam. As usual since it's Monday I've been given heaps to do there. I can almost say one in every three person I met there got something wrong with their computers. So I spent the entire day at the construction site from 10:00 till 6:00 PM.
This project is supposed to finish at the end of this year where the first intake of students come in. There's still much to do but at the current work rate, I'm confident they can finish this thing on time, within schedule.
From Puncak Alam I went straight to KL meaning to pick up Linda. It was 6:30 PM and it rained cats and dogs all the way to Jalan Duta. Going to KL at 6:30 during the rain is the biggest mistake one could make. It took me one and a half hours to get to Jalan P. Ramlee from Jalan Duta. Furthermore, the not so smart people of the SMART tunnel decided to do their test run and closes the tunnel this very evening. Couple with some flash flood here and there, I think I just survived the traffic jam of the decade.

Thank God it took me just 30 minutes to get home from Linda's office using the KLP.

2 comments:

  1. Traffic was horrible that day..took me almost 2 hours just to get back from work..damn..

    ReplyDelete