1 May 2009

When I was in high school, I used to sit on this doorway in Pasir Mas worrying how my future would be. What will I be when I grow. Will I be successful in my studies & life. Will I ever get laid. Who's my future wife. How many kids will I have(if any). There sure was a lot of thinking, pondering and worrying.

Looking back now, I learned that sometimes you don't have to worry so much. Yes you should have some sort of plan and vision in life and work towards that goal. But there's only so much planning and visioning you could do. In the end you don't always get what you want or dream of. Many people did get what they wanted in life if they worked hard for it but you don't always get everything you want, no matter how rich and successful you are. For example if you're loaded with money, you might not be so lucky with their love life. Yes sometimes you might and will screw up in life, who doesn't? The important thing is to learn from your mistakes. I know my life is far from perfect now but I learned to make the best of it and try to be happy and enjoy life as much as possible.

Tonight we spent the night in Pasir Mas. Is it just me or is it freaking hot around here? Last night the temperature in Kota Bharu was 35ÂșC and tonight I think it is not much different.

Mia had a fever today. Actually she had a temperature since yesterday but today it's even higher. Maybe it's the weather. We couldn't find a single clinic open here in Pasir Mas on a Friday. Many establishments is closed in Kelantan on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment