11 April 2008

I woke up this morning and went on with my routine jog around the neighbourhood. But when I stepped outside the house, it started to drizzle a little. So I did my round a little bit faster today thinking that it might pour anytime soon to the point that I actually ran instead of my usual walk-jog-walk-jog routine. By the end of the run, my left knee and shin hurts like hell and it continues to ache all day long at work today. Climbing the office staircases was pure torture and I let Bujal do all the driving instead today.

Still I didn't get my legs checked up until later in the afternoon after I returned back from Subang with Bujal. The doctor suspected that I sprained my shin a little and she gave me a jab on my butt to ease the pain. So far I didn't feel any difference with my leg but my butt do still hurt as I'm writing this. The doctor then gave me some painkillers and an analgesic cream. At the moment I'm walking around with my left leg bandaged. A few of my friends told me I shouldn't be jogging with my current weight and all but somehow that made me all more determined to continue doing so.

In other news, I now have new neighbours on my right. I didn't notice when they moved in, I just came home from work one day and there they were standing outside trying to fix their washing line. So far I've counted only three girls but I'm expecting more to come now that they've seen their hawt next door neighbour haw haw!

4 comments:

  1. Hello what's with that Jameation lady..everytime will give you jab on ur butt one..eeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need Jameaton painkillers, there's a new cure for that...your new neighbour..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say? She has a thing for my butt he he!

    Whoaa, all the girls are belong to me har har!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woiii... u & that "arbaie bujang kembali" are almost the same one... luckily my new neighbour is a newly wed couple. haha!

    ReplyDelete