5 April 2008

You see, my wife and I made a pact that after her delivery, we'll both start dieting, seriously. It is for our own good above others. This way my wife will have a totally hot, hunky husband while I will have my equally sexy wife back. Yes, we'll bringing sexy back to our marriage heh!

Therefore I've started jogging again around the neighbourhood almost every morning now. I have plenty of time in the morning now that Linda and Adam's not around. At least for the next one month or so. I don't know whether one measly month would made much different but hey, it's a start right?

Today I have cleaned up the entire house all by myself. I've thrown out 3 large bag full of junks and the place is much more tidy and orderly now. My darling wife won't believe her eyes when she comes back next. That will be early May. I do miss her so. In case somehow you're reading this, just wanna tell you that Abang have been a really good good boy one. No hanky-panky, no going to places I'm not supposed to go. You don't worry okay? Give Mia and Adam my hugs and kisses. Muaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment