16 April 2008

It was as if everybody knows that today is my last day at work for this week. Everywhere I go today it was like Afif can you help me with this, Afif can you do me a favour, Afif can you take a look at this bla bla bla. But then since tomorrow is my Happy Day, I didn't mind at all doing all those chores. Only for today though.
I only got back to office from Puncak Alam around 7 o'clock this evening. Checked my tire pressure, tapau some nasi lemak for dinner and after Maghrib I did some quick house cleaning, you know, vacuum the carpets, clear away the dusts, mop the floor, stuff. I want the house to be spick and spank for Mia's homecoming this Sunday. I wonder how she looks like now. Yesterday Linda said she weighs a healthy 4.2 kilos now. Ah, my baby have grown and I've missed it!

I finished packing up my stuff too. By packing I mean throwing all my clothes into one of those IKEA carrying bags that I kept as a collection. Okay la, I folded them up nicely first before I dump them in the bag. I am driving the car back to Tanah Merah anyway. Still waiting for the laundry to finish at the moment. Tomorrow, I'll take off right after Subuh to avoid the morning rush hour. I won't be back until Sunday so I won't be blogging until Monday the earliest (wah like so many people wait for my posts :P). In the mean time, feel free to go back in time with me to the year 2000. Lots of things happened to me that year. So until then, pray for my safety and see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment