13 April 2008

I've got a good news and a bad news. Let's hear the bad news first you say? Uh, okay. The bad news is Ratatouille is dead. Yup. I found him floating in a pail under my porch earlier this evening. Apparently somebody put him in there to drown and now he or she is trying to put the blame on me! How wicked! Anyway I've paid my last respect Ratatouille and gave him the proper burial he deserves (i.e dump him in the drain). Goodbye dude, I won't miss ya.

The good news is I'll be going back to Tanah Merah this Thursday (April 17th) to pick up my wife and kids for good! Yaaay! My wife had to cut her confinement period at home short because she has to attend this all important interview at her office. After almost 5 years working there on contractual basis, they've finally offered her a permanent post earlier this month (I say about fricking time too!). But first she has to go through this interview which according to my sources is just a formality cause they wanted to give her the job anyway (else why should they bother?). I hope my sources are right and Linda will get this job. I'm not saying this just because she's my wife but if anyone there deserves that post, Linda does. And just because she didn't kiss anybody's ass (like some people did) and opted to miss out on those extra curricular activities because of family commitments, they have overlooked her a for promotion all these years. Or maybe they found out all about Dr. Evil from my blog and decide to do something about it he he!

Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see now. If she does gets it then Alhamdulillah la kan. Like people say, rezeki anak.

No comments:

Post a Comment