22 April 2008

Today I went to Fujitsu's office in KL to send a notebook for repair. The office is situated on the 15th floor at Menara Olympia but somehow I cannot seem to find the 15th floor anywhere in the lift. It was only after I stopped to ask the security guard that I found out that I went to the wrong tower, duh. The Fujitsu office was devoid of customers except for me that morning. It's either those Fujitsu products are so good that they never get broken or not many people buy anything Fujitsu here.
Meanwhile my wife went for her interview today. I helped her practise a bit last night so today I hope she'll do all her best for the interview. The interview went on smoothly. Plus Linda said so far, the signs are all very positive from the interviewer. I do hope she'll nail this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment