23 April 2008

I am still not feeling well today. Maybe it's because I stayed up last night. Maybe it's the weather. One of the benefits of having satellite TV at home is I don't have to drive around looking for a Mamak restaurant to hang out and watch football. I can do it right in the comfort of my living room now. Like today for example, I can woke up at 3 in the morning, just in time to watch the Liverpool - Chelsea game. It's the Champions League semi final and I was almost certain we'd win this first leg until that really-really unfortunate own goal from John Arne Riise. Although I am really disappointed with that own goal, I can't blame him really. It's not like he did it on purpose (or did he?).

Anyway Adam has a fever too today. I took him to Jameaton later in the evening and our consultation today costs me a whooping 76 ringgit. Thankfully, my company got that covered for me and my family. I didn't feel well too. The doctor seriously think I lacked some vitamin D (for duit). Too bad there's no cure yet for this deficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment