3 April 2008

Good news everyone! My little princess is finally out of the hospital this morning!! I guess the white light phototherapy worked it magic through. Moreover I believe our prayers were answered. Alhamdulillah. My wife even made a nazar (pledge) that if Mia gets out of hospital today, she will start calling me Abang from now on. Now a nazar is not something your play around with in Islam. You've got to really honour it (unless it's detrimental to oneself or someone else). Before it was just I and you between us, now it's gonna be Abang. It's going to sound rather strange to my ears definitely. But knowing my wife, I wonder how long this one will last though ;)

Now that my Mia Ariana is safe, I can finally live and work in peace.

Oh and yeah, thanks to The Boss for his very generous gesture earlier this evening. I was touched, really. Thanks Boss, I really appreciate it.

1 comment: