26 April 2008

3rd Saturday. Work. Half day.

The tiling works at my department has finally finished a few days ago and today we started moving back to our old place. This time I get to sit at the back which is just nice for me. After work, I ran to Jusco to pick up some present for my neighbour's wedding happening today.
To be honest I didn't really know my neighbour that well although he lives about 4 doors down from my house. Last week, his dad (I presume) popped up at my front door with the wedding invitation therefore I have no choice but to go. So right after work I brought my family including Mia to the wedding. The food was great and the host was pleasant plus they didn't turned up the volume too loud so for once I actually enjoyed going to this wedding. That's why I felt rather guilty towards the hosts later on. Earlier on at Jusco, I bought a jug for his son's wedding. It costs me RM7.90 and on top of that, it got 15% discount some more. I'm terrible, I know. Don't invite me to weddings after this.

Okay la, I don't do that to my family or close friends (I bought them REAL presents!). I mean I hardly know him so I thought why bother?

Although Yati from Astro said I don't have to pay my Astro bill until June, I got the bill already by post today. And guess what? It totalled to RM129.95. Not only I got my April bill already, they've also included the expensive movie package in the bill. I remember distinctly NOT subscribing to the movie package. That's why you don't see my post on Astro on Afif PLC anymore. The last thing I wanna do is make people think I'm in cahoots with these unscrupulous Astro people. Maybe this is an honest mistake on their part but until I get this thing checked up and verified, no more free promotion for them.

3 comments:

  1. Back in 2005, a friend of mine asked me to find people who doesn't have Astro to signed up for just RM200. RM50 will be automatically be mine while I just pay my friend RM150 for all the paper work.It became lesser now and you can even get it for free like you did.

    Maybe it's not Astro doing these kind of job, maybe it's the agent doing it to get more commissions. It's another way of them beating/manipulating Astro's system to gain monetary advantage. Well, just my thought..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yepp.. agree wif ashrufzz. i've no problemo wif astro. but... the maxis broadband is really sux! the connection is really2 bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Yati from Astro said it might be an honest mistake from the Customer Service dept but somehow I still have my doubts. I'll be following up on that next week.

    Why, you signed for Maxis wireless too? Yeah they do sucks sometimes. Definitely not high speed broadband like they claimed to be.

    ReplyDelete