6 April 2008

My mom came by yesterday and stayed overnight at my place. Actually she wanted me to help her do her school work which I did all morning today. Although they're about 2 dozen page long, I'm not complaining. It's the least I could do for my mom.

Then later in the afternoon I went to IKEA again. The place was packed to the brim with people. What's wrong with these people? Can't you all stay at home and clean the house or something? You'd be very lucky to find a parking space today. Anyway lady luck was smiling on me today cause I did found a parking space, right next to the entrance some more! Lucky me. I was really looking for a shoe rack or shoe cabinet today since our current shoe rack broke to pieces courtesy of one Adam Farihin. I wanted a shoe cabinet actually and the ones at IKEA were as expected, too expensive for my liking. So I went to The Curve, Tesco and even the Courts Megastore next door but didn't find the right shoe cabinet for me. In the end I drove back to Sri Serdang and bought a shoe cabinet there for 40 bucks.

Tomorrow.

I don't want to think how my office will look (and smell) like tomorrow. *Shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment