15 April 2008

Since tomorrow is my last day as a bachelor, my new neighbours (yes, the girls!) were so kind as to organize a bachelor's partay just for me. How cool is that? The fun starts at 9:30 tomorrow night at my bachelor's pad. It's gonna be wet and wild and the theme is gonna be Dora The Explorer. Yes folks you heard me right, it's not Blue's Clue not Anak-anak Sidek or Pingu, it's Dora, D-O-R-A. All guests are required to carry a bag pack but bringing a monkey is optional. And oh yeah it's gonna be pot luck too so you guys have to bring your own food (Bujal don't be stinky, peanuts is NOT food!).
Ha ha that's so lame. No no, no party tomorrow but in case anyone do show up well they can help me pack.

So tired tonight. Bujal kidnapped me earlier this evening so I just got home about an hour ago.

1 comment:

  1. huh at last! linda will be back.. so no more cuci² mata session & celebrating ur bachelor days... wuahahaha!

    ReplyDelete