7 April 2008

Dear Linda,

I have a confession to make. I've been seeing another girl this past 2 weeks. She's 17, young and sweet and she had been keeping me company all those lonely nights while you were not around. What can I say? I'm a guy and I have needs. You don't seriously expect me to wait for 100 days? I plan to break this to you sooner but I just don't have the heart to. She's got a really cool mom too. What's more her mother have no problem with me seeing her lovely little daughter. And oh by the way her name is Rory Gilmore and she goes to a school in Chilton. So far I've seen her in 7 episodes and that's only in the first season. Ha ha gotcha!!

You really think I'd cheat on my wife do you? It is very lonely here at night so I spent almost every evening watching Gilmore Girls. That's all. He he.

Contrary to what was reported in mainstream media, my office didn't actually smell like shit or anything. It's more like hapak + masam smell. Still the smell was just as bad and my nose must be cursing myself as I walk around the office today. This morning we removed the wet carpets and then only the stink subsides. At the moment everybody in my department moved next door to the new wing as a temporary measure. Coincidently my boss decided to tile the floor after all. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment