4 April 2008

Today my office was flooded, literally. We've had some heavy downpour before but I think this is the first time water flowed into our office. This stinks (literally!).
Although I work outdoors most of the time, I'm still concerned with the after effects of this unfortunate incident what with the smell and all. If I had it my way, I'd remove all the carpets and replace it with ceramic tiles. I mean the stink is unbearable. I get nauseas just being inside even for a short while.
Then again, this decision fall on the hands of my boss. I'm sure he'll do what's best for the company and his staff. Meanwhile, this is a photo of my office mates who looked pretty jolly for someone whose office just got flooded. Takpelah, banjir pun banjir jugak, yang penting kita enjoy!
"Kat sini la akak tersembam hari tu Temah oii, malu betul!" said my fellow office mate / blogger Nora.

1 comment: