28 March 2009

This morning Linda went to take another one of her KPLI tests in Kelana Jaya. She bought the form and took the test like every year but she never got pass the test part yet. This time though it's gonna be the last time she'll be taking the test because next year there'll be no more KPLI, yohoo! Anyway she said she's fairly confident sitting the test this time around. Besides she decided to choose the least popular subject - Special Educations (Pendidikan Khas) that few people applies for so she has a relatively higher chance of getting it. If she gets called for the interview that is.

While waiting for Linda to finish her 2 and a half hours test, I took Adam to where else, IKEA of course (we left Mia at the nursery). I left him to play at Smaland for an hour or so while I relax on the bench surfing the Internet on my phone. I have lost interest in strolling around IKEA. No money and no point.

I might have said that I'm not very interested in joining the over-hyped Earth Hour thingy but I did switch off all our lights for like half an hour or so. For the record, we usually have one 25 watt light bulb on at night anyway so it's like we've been doing Earth Hour almost everyday before, so no biggie. When I drive to the 7-Eleven store tonight I saw like only 1 in every 5 house turned of their lights. Obviously Earth Hour is not a big thing round here. Heck even Nora whose been promoting on this program on her blog didn't turn off her lights, so how?

OMG NOOOO!!! Rini had just been booted out of AF tonight!! The world as we know it has ended. I got the feeling somehow she's gonna come back into the show you know, since all the guys are into her. Tee hee hee.

1 comment:

  1. hai adam!!! bes nyer dpt tgk adam. papanyer pun, rerajin la letak pic adam. ada org merinduinyer nih. i pray for linda. my instinct said dat she'll make it this time around. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete