4 March 2009

My friend Bohari took his medical leave again today. That's 3 days in a row. He's still yet to recover from that fever that he's had since Monday. I hope you'll recover soon dude (our clients are all asking for you). I suggest you go to a hospital this time you know in case it's something serious like dengue or altantuya, oops I mean Cikukungya. We don't want to lose 3 staffs in a month don't we?

So since Bohari is sick and Bujal is permanently attached to Puncak Alam and our clients are screaming for their orders, I have no choice but to take Bohari's place today (and maybe tomorrow too). First I went to the Fujitsu service center at Menara Olympia in KL to pick up a notebook. I never liked going to that place. Most of the parking spot that are reserved and empty parking spots are impossible to find at any time of the day. Not to mention the parking rate is cutthroat. And I don't like Fujitsu service centers also. Their service is slow, they took forever to fix our notebooks and they made me pay 120 ringgit deposit for every item sent. Plus they don't have big plasma TV or free drinks like HP do. So guys' don't buy anything from Fujitsu. Their spare parts are not cheap either.

From KL I had to deliver the notebook to Shah Alam. It took me a full one hour to get from KL to Shah Alam this afternoon. The traffic was awful. I got stuck at Jalan Sultan Ismail, Jalan Syed Putra and also at the Batu 3 toll plaza. The worst was at Jalan Syed Putra near that stupid school where all those parent came to pick up their kids in their own bloody car. That school ought to be moved somewhere far away from the city. I was fuming mad stuck in that stupid jam under the scorching sun. Bad timing, bad route choice or plain bad luck? I think it was a combination of all of the above.

I have not been to this company in Shah Alam for a while now so they've got quite a pleasant surprise to see the new me. Some complimented my new look while some even queried whether I was ill or something. I just grinned and shrugged. Totally made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment