1 September 2008

Today is the first day of fasting in Malaysia and many parts of the world. Here I would like to salute all Muslim mothers for their selflessness and sacrifice in waking up as early as 4:00 in the morning to cook sahur (early breakfast) for their family. It took great diligence and strength to be able to do that.

Last night I slept late after staying up to watch that Liverpool game. Yes the one where we had a goalless draw with Aston Villa. Damn it Torres, why you have to go and injure yourself like that? That's the problem with Liverpool FC nowadays I think. We rely on one striker too much. And when he's gone we're simply toothless.

Today I woke up around 2-ish in the afternoon. Around 4 o'clock we went to Jusco nearby because Linda wants to shop for her bag, groceries and stuff. For buka puasa (breaking of fast) today we had a home-cooked ayam percik. Although it is not as good as what my aunty Yati made but it's pretty acceptable lah. Anyway since I'm famished already I finished everything. Happy fasting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment