13 September 2008

We went to Sungai Buloh today to pick up my mother in law and went for berbuka at her brother's place in Subang. Only after buka puasa I remembered that the big match between Liverpool and the Mancs is about to start in 10 minutes time. Oh shite. My MIL would certainly want to stay there for some time and I just can't just leave like that after eating. In the end I thought I'm not gonna miss it for the world and we quickly say goodbye after performing our Maghrib prayers. Sorry folks, bad timing.
It took me 38 minutes to get home to Seri Kembangan from Subang. Even then I missed the entire first half but luckily we were tied 1 all with the Devils. 8 minutes from time, Ryan Babel struck the winner for our first victory in 4 years. For all the rushing and speeding, totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment