11 September 2008

Today several of my colleagues and I went to KLIA to send off our boss whose going to Mecca to perform the umrah.
He will be going with his wife whose company sponsored the trip.
Let us pray for the safety of both of them and may the go and return safe and sound. And oh yeah thanks for the bonus boss!

To the rest of my colleague who didn't get a bonus, just be patient okay? I was in your shoes too 2 years ago and it sure did sucks seeing everybody else enjoying their bonus. Who knows theres something in store for you guys too?

We stopped going to Seri Mutiara for know. The food started to suck and the place is dirty.

2 comments:

  1. It's a sponsored trip? Wow..the boss is so lucky!

    I guess I must be lucky too since this month is my 1st anniversary working with the company therefore qualified for the bonus. Already spent half of it..haha..

    ReplyDelete