19 September 2008

Call myself lucky. The last day of the week and I had to go to Puncak Alam. It's a long drive on a hot day and there's a tonne of work to do. They had a new Satellite A office up there on the hills. It's a make shift one at block 14 on the ground floor at one of the student hostel. Since the place is still under construction, there's no air-cond, no fan, no toilet but plenty of mosquitoes and dusts. Lucky for me I only stayed there for just under 2 hours. Those guys had to work there 5 - 6 days a week.
My left arm hurts pretty badly this evening probably because of too much heavy lifting and driving. Sometimes I wish my life is a simple as those cats over there. No care in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody wishes for something they don't have. I wish I had more outside work rather than being stuck behind the desk. Then again, this Monday, I'll be welcoming the president of ARCHIBUS and VIPs at Marriot. Hope that it'll be exciting..hehe

    ReplyDelete