14 September 2008

I think this morning is the first time that I my sahur menu tasted really good. It was just an ordinary chicken soup but add some pounded chili, it was simply marvelous.
Later on we went to Jusco at Equine Park nearby to buy some Raya clothes for Linda and the kids. We met my mom and my sister there who happened to be shopping there as well. My sister is very pregnant with her 2nd child. Her 1st child Hairi there is just slightly a year old.

My MIL stayed overnight at our place yesterday and for buka she cooked a sumptuous nasi kerabu meal with help from wifey dearest. It's not as good as Kak Na's (sorry dears) but it's fairly acceptable. Plus it's been ages since I had anything from back home since Kak Na and co didn't operate during the fasting month. I was dozing off peacefully in the afternoon until Linda woke me up telling that her sister is about to give birth to her second child. I quickly get dressed and drove to Kajang bus station to get a ticket for my MIL. Being a weekend and all we couldn't find any tickets there so after berbuka we ran to Pudu bus station to get a ticket there instead. Luckily we managed to grab the last bus to Manjung tonight departing at 10:30 PM. Like her first child, my sister had another c-section at a private clinic up there in Manjung. Obviously she's gonna need all the help and care from her mother. Anyway congratulations to you guys for your second daughter. Maybe we'll come visit next weekend or something he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment