20 September 2008

Like all those poor sole at this particular Auto Finance branch, my wife had to work as usual today. That leaves me no choice but to look of the kids, sigh. Lucky for me though, today I went to hang my mom's place so she took turns to take care of the kids with me while I sleep.
Later in the afternoon we went to pick up Linda at her office and then we went to my uncle's place in Kota Damansara for buka puasa. Auntie Anum cooked a delicious dinner consisting of beef soup, kerapu fish and ayam percik among others. Linda should stay with her for a month and learn how to cook all those delicious meal he he.

Today we let my mom know about our plan of buying a house. Actually we're not planning to apply for a loan or anything until next year but already my mom started like freaking out about it. She's worried that we might live far-far away from her. Oh mom, Kinrara is not exactly a land far-far away. Plus we didn't really made up our mind yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment