15 September 2008

For the past few weeks I've been babbling to my friends and family that Anwar and PR is going to take over the country by 16 September. Tomorrow, if nothing happens somebody will have his foot in his mouth (i.e me). But I'm sure something important is definitely gonna happen tomorrow. I have no idea what but deep inside I hold a strong belief that Anwar will succeed. When and how is another story.
Besides he said it himself tonight (and for the umpteenth time) that he has got the numbers. I don't think anybody would be foolish enough to brag something like that if they're not really truly sure. Tomorrow will be a new dawn for Malaysia. These are exciting (and nervous) times for this country. I pray that everything will go well and no untoward incident would happen. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment