9 September 2008

I travelled around 200 kilometers today. Nevertheless my legs and knees felt so tired it was as if I drove double that amount. Seri Kembangan - Serdang - Jalan P. Ramlee - Bukit Damansara - Petaling Jaya - Shah Alam - Glenmarie and finally Jalan Pudu.
For our final task for the day, Abang Din and I went to Jalan Pudu to pick up some name cards and forms from a printing shop there. That area is like the printing capital of Malaysia. You can find a few dozen printing shop of all sizes situated in a 3 kilometers radius. After driving the whole day I thought it was gonna be a brief stop there but how wrong I was. The towkay (owner) didn't finish cutting up our name cards yet when we get there so we waited for another hour while he carefully cut and pack our orders. However you can blame him entirely cause he's got like a gazillion orders to meet and we just have to wait for our turn. First come first serve.

Oh my poor-poor legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment