5 September 2009

Good news everyone! Well at least to everyone who works at my company and had been confirmed (i.e: over 6 months). There will be a very pleasant surprise come next Wednesday. Just wait and see :)

A really hectic day for me today. I ran to KL and Subang today with Bujal to do our chores. In the afternoon, we went out again to Seri Kembangan town to bank in something really-really important. I barely have time to do my mileage claim and apply for my Hari Raya leave. The evil Bujal said I had to go back on Raya's eve this year because I had to stay back on the last 2 days of puasa. How wicked is that? Nevertheless, I filled up the leave form anyway because anything and everything will be decided by The Management not Mohd Rizal Isamil. :P

4 comments:

  1. This Wednesday? Why haven't I heard of anything? I've heard of my team is going to get a surprise next week. I might be getting a new marketing boss..It's been chaotic the past week since we are going to be organizing an event. I'm wishing for it to finish off quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why your office got so many surprises for its staff wan?

    so jealous..and almost everyday you all get free breakfast some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Ashraff, you will be getting a new sales manager this Monday. I personally carried his table and chairs with Bujal last Friday remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey we waited since last year for this 'surprise' you know.

    ReplyDelete