2 September 2008

I finally get to renew my GDL license today. You have no idea what I've been trough to get this license renewed. Actually my license expired last week so I went to the JPJ office in Putrajaya meaning to get it renewed. That's when they told me they don't layan license renewal and minor-minor stuff like that there. So I head to the Jusco and UPM post office and both of them told me I have to renew my license at a state JPJ office. That day I had to attend this workshop and it didn't finish until 5 in the afternoon so there's no chance for me to go to any JPJ office. So today only do I get to run to Padang Jawa to get a new license. Sigh.
For me, I don't mind going through all those hassle to get my license renewed because I need it to go to work everyday. For other people though I'm not so sure. First the company decided they won't pay for this license so you have to use your own money to pay for the clinic and the license fee. Then you have to go all the way to JPJ because you can't renew this license at any post office like you normally do with your normal license. I don't think my colleagues would go through all those trouble unless, they're told to do so. 35 ringgit may not be much but then again, I have no other use for this license except for work. Hmmm.
Today I get to berbuka with my wife and kids at Seri Mutiara restaurant. Linda gets to go back at 5:45 PM today instead of the usual 7:15 or 8:15 PM. The bad news is she had to do overtime until 7:00 PM starting tomorrow until Raya. Then again, what else is new?

1 comment:

  1. Now rest assured you wont terserempak with me at mutiara. I rarely go there coz i found two new places to dine at. I find mutiara not clean dats why the food is yummy harhar..

    y don't u try D'sha or kembangan paradise for a change? have u tried Hani's kitchen yet? muahahahah

    ReplyDelete