16 September 2008

September 16 comes and goes by with err nothing. Nothing but some more promises and empty rhetorics. I want to believe (and I still am) that he will succeed with the take over but after today he simply has to come up with a little bit more concrete evidence. Action talks, bullshit walks. If he's waiting to see Bodowi then forget it. The former said it loud and clear today that he won't layan you. We want to see some affirmative actions and we want it NOW! I'll give you another couple of days more and after that I won't care anymore.

Anyway it's my turn to catch a cold and fever today. I'm tired and drowsy with this runny nose and all and I can't take my meds because of the fasting month. That sucks.

I think our practical students didn't get enough jobs to do around the office. See them clowning around with my camera here. Anybody job got to do can come and see me so I can arrange for these girls to do it he he.

1 comment:

  1. I had them doing a couple data entry jobs before. Nothing much work I can give them nor teach them...haha

    ReplyDelete