17 February 2009

You know, in an unpredictable economic situations like today, one cannot rely on just one source of income. That's why I'm getting myself into some side business. Nothing major though. Just selling some used/second hand goods online, specifically at Lelong.com.my.

So if you have the urge to own a Bluetooth headset, a wireless print server, an Asus EEE PC laptop charger or you need to stock up on your Canon cartridges, feel free to visit my Lelong selling page on each respective links. For now I have only 4 items for sale and they were all my friend's stuff (I'm just the middle man) but rest assured there's more to come. If there's nothing interesting you want to buy there, you can always help me up by joybidding on those items until they go ridiculously high! (I won't mind if you don't buy in the end). Also if you have anything you want to get rid of, I mean anything - phones, PDAs, laptops, gadgets, your mother-in-law, just give it to me. I can sell them online for a minimal fee he he!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna get rid off my pain-in-the-ass mother-in-law. Her name is Rosmah. Can or not?

    ReplyDelete