18 February 2009

Today my Motorola V3i hand phone went dead on me. The screen just went blank. Previously I've sent the phone for repair, twice for the same problem only for it to happen again. I don't think I'm going to waste my money sending it for repair again. So now I cannot see incoming calls or read or write SMS. And sometimes I worry when I (or Adam/Mia)accidentally change the profile to silent then I wouldn't know if anybody call or text me. That said though, I don't think I would mind much if my phone is broken for good. At least I can have some peace and quiet.

Technically this was Linda's phone before she bought herself a new phone last year and she gave it to me. And now that it is broken, you know what this means? Sadly no, I can't afford to buy a new phone. I think I'm stuck with this half dead phone for a while. Maybe it's better this way. Anybody want to contact me, call my office.

5 comments:

  1. A wise man once said don't use or buy secondhand phones.

    see now what happens? your phone's in a coma state.

    So learnt a lesson? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sign.

    For me to get a new phone wohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ala tipon skang murah² jer. tipula kalau kata can't afford....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, not everybody works at a bank you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. why we get the same 'virus' on the phone eh? i think its not coz we cant afford a new one, but it juz having other commitment so buying new phone is lower priority. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete