20 February 2009

Top Ten Most Annoying Things My Colleagues Do At The Office

1. Fart freely anywhere and any time without warning (this is Bujal's speciality)

2. Burp or belch loudly accompanied by a stinking odour.

3. Pee while standing and spraying the entire toilet with one's urine leaving the toilet very stinking smelly (guys only).

4. Bringing their stinking shoes/socks to work and parking them at the shoe cabinet downstairs.



5. Digging vigorously into one's ears or nose and then sniffing them (like that's so gross!). I would think twice before shaking hands with this person.

6. Taking stuff without permission from one's table (this happens to me all the time).

10. Leaving their e-mail mailbox filled with read or spam e-mails until I send out the top ten most lazy e-mail users to everyone and in the end I had to clean them manually myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment