22 February 2009

This morning while I was asleep, I received a call at around 4:15AM from my mobile phone. The guy introduces himself as Inspector Azman from Bukit Aman and he instructed me to report to Bukit Aman police headquarters concerning a case that I won't mention here. First of all, he doesn't know my name. Logically, a real cop should know the name of the person that he's about to call. He only asked what's my name is during our conversation. Second, no cops in his right mind would call anybody at 4:15 in the morning. If it's really urgent or important, they'd came by to my place and pick me up themselves in the first place. After like 40 seconds of entertaining him, I know that this is nothing more than a prank call so I just shut off my phone.

I don't know how he got my number but one thing I know it is so not funny. I am barely amused. And if you think you can pull a prank like that on me and get away, you're dead wrong Azman (or whatever your real name is). Check out my Twitter page for more information. Plus I think I'm gonna scribble your phone number at random public toilets with the accompanying message. Let's see who'll have the last laugh ha ha!

Oh what the heck. Any gay Malaysians interested in Azman can contact him at this number: 017 6725025.

No comments:

Post a Comment