1 February 2008

Today I send my car for service at the Proton service center in Puchong. This time I didn't have to wait 7 to 8 hours for it to finish because my friend Irwan was kind enough to pick me up and drove me home in the morning. Later I asked my mom to send me back to the service center. So to Irwan and my mom, thanks a lot! What would I do without you guys? This 40000km service left us 500 ringgit poorer. Imagine what we could do with that amount of money. Sigh.

Linda didn't have to work today because it's Federal Territory day for KL, Putrajaya and Labuan. Yes you heard me right, her boss actually didn't make all his staff work on a public holiday! That's unbelievable! This is a cause for celebration for all mankind.
The previously vacant house in front of ours is finally occupied last week by a newly wed couple. Our next door neighbour meanwhile moved out to live elsewhere because the landlord wanted to live there instead. I didn't get to know my neighbours much and now they're leaving already. Err what's their name again?

No comments:

Post a Comment