26 February 2008

Today I get the chance to have lunch with Linda in KL. We don't normally get to meet much because she works in the middle of the city while I usually work around Shah Alam. We ate at the Chow food court on the 4th floor of The Weld. The place was crowded since it is lunch hour but we managed to find a table and have a lovely yee mee hotplate together. After that I walked Linda across the street to her office before parting our ways.

Later I got my hair shaved at the barber. Usually Linda does the honor for me at home but seeing she's really tired every time she came back for work I didn't have the heart to bother her. I told the barber to use a razor blade to shave my head clean so that it would take longer for them to grow back. I can always count on my hair. No matter what I did to them, they always grow back, faster even. I wish you could see me now. I look very much like a Lex Luthor with too much tan (and too much fries).

No comments:

Post a Comment